US Army Corps of Engineers Logo Rug
- Revolutionary, High Definition of digital printing. Manufactured on our new, four-color process digital printer with the ability to print photographic quality images with 10 times the resolution of previously available products.
- A plush carpet pile allows for enhanced detail and clarity for all images.
- Yarn: Acid Dyed Continuous Filament Type 6, 6 Nylon. Weight: 32 oz. per square yard. The heaviest mat in the industry!
- Images are permanently dyed directly into a three-dimensional nylon carpet using Perma-Dye™ technology and treated with StainStopper™ for long-term colorfastness.
- Designed for high traffic, indoor applications, DigiPrint HD mats are manufactured with a 100% rubber backing for slip and skid resistance.
- Easy to clean! Fully launderable and can be steam cleaned. Rubber backing is guaranteed to lay flat and will not crack or curl.
- DigiPrint HD logo mats are ideal for Hotels, Restaurants, Schools, Civic Buildings, Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Buildings, Retail Stores, Museums, Military Applications
- Rugs are made at the time of order. Expect the order to take approximately 2 weeks or less to ship.
The United States Army Corps of Engineers USACE is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defense and a major Army command made up of some 37,000 civilian and military personnel, making it one of the world’s largest public engineering, design, and construction management agencies.
- Order this US Army Corps of Engineers Logo Rug in the available sizes, or customize your rug with this design or one of your own designs